Quick roundup of great reads on running, health, weight loss and more from around the Web, especially some great coverage on last weekend’s NYC Marathon:
- My Own New York City Marathon: After missing out on the big event, a runner runs his own race on the original NYCM course, from RunningTimes.com
- 6 Signs You Have Post-Marathon Syndrome: How to beat the blues many experience after the high of running a big race, from Runner’s World.
- Aging Well Through Exercise: A look at how exercise improves bone, muscle and skin health well into your 70′s and 80′s
- The Once & Future Way to Run: An updated look at barefoot running from the guy who literally wrote the book on it, in last weekend’s New York Times.
- Cross Training Options for Runners: With winter just around the corner, ways you can stay in shape through the snow, ice and cold – indoors.
- How Overweight Men Can Reverse ED: If you needed another reason to get out there and lose some weight, this ought to do it.